I realize that my last blog was extremely random with no structure at all. So I should probably introduce myself and a little background.
I'm a Senior at WSU and a Music Major. Music is the only thing I am really good at yet for some reason I am horrible at school work. To me, Campus Crusade for Christ and Resonate Church are the reasons I go to WSU. They include the people I care about, a vision that I would not have without the Lord, and an encouragement to use music in the way God intended. I have always wanted to be a rock star. Just ask my parents. Those 2 things keep me in check, or else I would be an arrogant bitch. Its Fact.
I am an extremely passionate person. Sometimes it scares me cause I have no clue the capability of my emotion. It either explodes or implodes. Most of the time it implodes so much I want to explode and I shut down. I have recently been venting this passion through creating music, poetry and doing my school work. I have also been pouring it into people around me, and that is good but very hard. Most of the people the Lord calls me to pour it into are the complete opposite of me and challenge me hard core to adapt to differences. Lately I have been learning brokenness never really goes away. God uses it to mold us. After all the Bible does describe us as "jars of clay being molded." I figure he is fixing our broken shards and remolding us all the time, so i better get used to it. Its damn hard though. This whole brokenness/lonliness thing wears on me, but I never would expect it to be so fufilling.
On a brighter note, I love anything related to theater, singing, dancing, music, etc. I am a huge fan of musicals [except Phantom of the Opera and Dream Girls]. I love love love music. If I did not have a relationship with Jesus Christ music would be the only thing I cared about. I am super passionate about relationships. I believe that I am probably the most social person you will ever meet. Sometimes I clash with certain personalities, but thats rare. I just love people and i love being friends with people. It facinates me that there is only one "me" and one "you" in the whole universe. I have some amaazing friends at WSU that blow my mind and heart out of the water. Lately I have not been able to hang out with them very much, but its life. I miss them a lot though. I am also a huge fan of the ocean, cooking/baking, scrapbooking/stamping, Twilight, Gossip Girl, and fashion. If I was not a music major I would be a fashion major. But i am so materialistic that it would ruin me and my life. I love shopping and i love fashion magazines and all things from Nordstrom. I am also honest and open haha. Obviously. I do have a fabulous famliy, and I had the best childhood a kid could ever have had. I talk about it alot. I love kids. I am having two and when they are older I am adopting a little girl from China and a boy from Africa. I love to travel and can't wait to go to Paris or Australia.
I became a Christian when i was 17. I grew up in the church - Calvary Chapel of OLY- and was baptized when i was 13 cause my friends were getting baptized.I was a brat to many people and went to church cause of my friends because I was homeschooled and church was my social life. When I went to high school i got an itch to be different and experience the real world. I stopped being a fake biznatch and grew up. I dedicated my life when i was a JR. I had the best youth pastor ever and don't you dare argue with me. He was my big brother and planted a seed in my heart. It grew into a love for the Lord, music, and people.So much has happened since then, but thats another blog to come. I just know now, that if it weren't for him, or Jesus Christ for that matter, I would not be living the way I am today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment