.
The following Chart was in a reading by Elmer Towns in my to read section of my Theology Class.
It's probably one of the most life changing articles I have ever read, and I suggest asking me to print you off a copy cause it's pretty amazing. It's all stuff we have all heard one way or another throughout life, but to have it all in one place written by a super wise man is pretty amazing. He also included this awesome C.S. Lewis quote, which I love.
Every time you make a choice, you are turning the control part of you into something a little different from what you were before. And taking your life as a whole, with all its innumerable choices, you are slowly turning the control thing either into a heavenly creature or into a hellish one.” – C. S. Lewis
Left side people Right side people
a. Emotion based a. Character based.
b. “What is easiest? b. “What is right?
c. “When I feel good, then I’ll do it. c. “When I do it, then I’ll feel good.
d. Controlled by moods d. Controlled by priorities
.
e. Selfish mindset e. Servanthood mindset
f. Life and lips disagree f. Life and lips agree
g. Looks for excuses g. Looks for solutions
h. Outward influenced h. Inward influenced
i. Quits during tough times i. Continues during tough times
j. This person whines j. This person wins
– by John Maxwell
In other awesome news, I started reading Isaiah, and then 2 weeks later started reading Breaking Free by Beth Moore. Guess what the book is based around? Isaiah. Awesome right?
1 month till boyfriend comes home
3 days till Centrifuge Camp with Resonate
1 month till Worship Retreat and VStaff Retreat
1 month till my birthday :)
1 month and a week till i start to HOPEFULY work at Zoe underground :)
life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment