Wednesday, April 21, 2010

repeating chorus.

I have been learning a ton about relationships.
from how to be nice when i don't feel like it
to communicating long distance.
Its been super difficult.
but probably the most rewarding and fulfilling way of learning,
God has EVER blessed me with.
I have been so blessed by so many people that take the time to love me
and give me a wide range of advise.
From my mom to my friend Josh..
it just keeps coming and coming
and i love praying about it and thinking about it..
and applying most of it.
i love reading the Bible.
I love my friends.
and i am totally in love with my boyfriend and i refuse to be ashamed.


I have been learning a lot about myself as a musician.
I have been learning that I really do love practicing.
Esp. when it gets me somewhere.
I love it more than geology thats for SURE.
Yesterday was the first time i actually sang like i wanted to.
Like I practiced.
And I was singing my "dream song" at the same time.
I also am stoked to be singing harmony with 2 of my most talented friends.
Might even break out a bit of violin.
I am so stoked to see where all of this takes me.

I think its interesting when we are trying to get through the trials in our lives...
and we work and work and we are totally drained and don't know if we are going to make it
and God is all the sudden like:
"Hey you. Look around. Everything your doing applies to your relationship with me.
Everything your doing applies to what I have called you to do.
Every relationship you have requires as much work as your music.
It takes time..but in the end every difficult thing you learned
turns into something beautiful. Something creative.
Something different..something that glorifies me.
So shut up, quit complaining, quit worrying about it, and get to work."

No comments:

Post a Comment